About the company
A leading global company in producing household goods require an experienced Demand Planner for a 12-month fixed term contract. There is strong likelihood this role will become permanent.
About the Role
- Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Category team in order to gather, analyse and validate forecast assumptions in order to develop accurate unbiased demand forecast.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Lead the S&OP process for respective categories to establish signed off sales plan per category.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to impact Forecast Accuracy, Cost, Efficiency and Customer Service.
- Advanced Excel skills - able to translate data findings into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a Demand Planner role.
- Excellent stakeholder management - able to influence while building strong, trusting relationships.
- Self-Motivated - You are determined & committed to achieving results.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you're passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.