About the company
Our client is a multi-naitonal, industry leading solutions service provider. They pride themselves on innovation, durability and operational excellence and have a full time opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to operate in a business partnering capacity across their supply chain operations.
About the role
This role forms part of a high performing and dynamic supply chain team that supports the supply chain network through providing insights and collaboration across different operational teams.
The role will involve:
- Leading a small team of supply chain professionals
- Ensuring best practice forecasting processes are adhered to
- Supporting the business to achieve operational KPI's and financial targets
- Developing reporting insights on sites budgets and operational performance
- Participation in supply reviews and providing robust and fact-based insights
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have a strong understanding of supply chain as well as:
- Collaborated and built trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Prior experience leading a small Demand Planning team
- Strong excel modelling skills and analytical agility
- Excellent communication and the ability to present fact-based information
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone on 0061 07 3153 9903 to discuss the role in more detail.