My client, a beverage and convenience supplier who has recently gone through a period of growth and development require an experienced Demand Planner to join their business in Mascot.
The Demand Planner is the integration point into the Inventory Planning, Operations and commercial organizations. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Commercial, Operations and Marketing.
Career progression to Demand Planning Manager in 1-2yrs.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons.
- Review historical sales, demand drivers, forecast data and develop statistical forecast models.
- Interact with commercial, operations, marketing, and finance to understand demand drivers.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system.
- Provide input to Supply Planning to develop inventory strategies.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process.
- Relevant Supply Chain/Logistics/engineering degree is preferred.
- 3 years' experience in Demand Planning within Retail, FMCG or manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and understanding of their financial impacts.
- SAP, DSX (Demand Solutions), ERP and WMS experience preferred
- Advanced Excel user; pivot tables, lookups and Macros.
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.