A Global Medical Devices company is now seeking a Demand/Inventory Planner to join them on a 12 month contract basis. You will be required to work closely with the Supply Chain function to manage forecast demand, replenish inventory and stock on-hand inventory in warehouses, while adhering to inventory and service-level targets.
- Work closely with the sales teams to develop forecasts on a rolling 18-month basis.
- Track forecasting accuracy and service metrics, provide root cause analysis and develop forward actions.
- Support S&OP (sales & operations planning) and CPFR (collaborative planning, forecasting & replenishment) processes with cross-functional teams.
- Update and maintain demand planning systems including supporting statistical and consumption forecasting.
- Work closely with production planning, inventory control and other supply chain teams to improve operational performance.
- Support new product forecasting process with marketing.
- 5 years of experience in replenishment, planning, analysis or related role. Medical or Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficiency with MRP/ERM platforms (SAP/APO a plus), MS Office Suite, MS Project, APICS certification a plus.
Please apply on the link below or call Neeta Dhahan on (02) 80247151 to discuss the role in more detail.