Global Technology leader with an environmental focus seek a Senior Demand Planner to build further sophistication in there planning function as well as driving S&OP.
- Lead the design and implementation of S&OP to ensure forecast, purchase orders and stock levels are in alignment with business requirements.
- Support the design and implementation of an in house forecast system to capture historical sales, forecast variations, fill rate, optimal lead time, safety stock, MOQ and monthly statistical forecast reports
- Manage stock availability via minimising backorders and preventing excess
- Ensure the demand planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable
- Establish process and Co-ordinate and maintain the long-term forecast in conjunction with sales and marketing
- Lead, attend and contribute to S&OP meetings and process
- Liaise with overseas suppliers and improve the inbound planning process
- Work closely with supply planners to ensure production is aligned with forecasts
- Anticipate and challenge forecasts for new product introductions
- Design reports and build models that allow for business insights
- 4 years' experience in a Demand Planning role with S&OP category lead exposure
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfortable forecasting in excel
- Strategic view of planning
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Proactive communication and data driven decision-making skills
- Tertiary educated to a Bachelor level or above is highly regarded
Apply via the link or contact Kirby 0280247112 for further information.