About the Company
A global technology company require an experienced Demand Planner to join their business for a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Joining this team of 6 and reporting the Planning Manager, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to work in an established business and great team culture.
About the Role
- Communicate forecast accuracy reports including root cause analysis and actions to address.
- To utilize the statistical forecasting tool to capture customer demand and market intelligence.
- Align forecast with the planning and launch of new products to ensure minimum inventory obsolescence exposure and customer service risk.
- To ensure an accurate, complete and up to date forecast across multiple product categories.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in demand planning.
- Strong analytical, numeracy and planning skills.
- Experience working within a fast paced environment and/or technology background.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience in Oracle APS desirable but not essential.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.