About our Client
Our client is an iconic consumer goods organisation with a long history here in Australia, that has built a culture committed to work life balance, development and flexibility. They sell their products through both major and independent retailers, and are market leading in terms of product quality, innovation and service.
About the Role
An opportunity has become available to join the Supply Chain team in a demand planning role. You will be responsible for generating and managing all SKU level forecasts for a group of customers in line with company objectives to improve cost, minimise risk and optimise product availability.
* Review historical data and research demand drivers and insights from category teams to determine the forward demand forecast
* Maintain data integrity and optimisation of internal forecasting systems
* Support the inventory management for your customer group to achieve optimal targets
* Drive collaboration with Sales and Marketing to improve forecast accuracy results
* Manage accurate montly reporting suites
Skills and Experience
* 3+ years' experience in a demand planning role within FMCG or other consumer goods
* Prior experience with statistical forecast tools
* Advanced excel capability and strong analytical and forecasting skills
* Strong communications skills and stakeholder management
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.