Well know B2B leader require a Demand Planner to join their existing team. You will work collaboratively within the business to deliver high levels of accuracy in forecasting across their your specificied category.
To be successful in the role you will have previous demand planning experience, have intermediate to advanced analytical abilities, coupled with superior interpersonal skills and the capability to engage and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Partnering with the business to create detailed plans in forecasting customer demands
- Building solid relationships with key stakeholders and executives
- Utilising SAP to drive an effective and efficient supply chain
- Influencing sales and market intelligence
- Revise historical demand plans to identify areas of opportunity
- Drive continual improvement in forecasting as well as planned continuous improvement projects
What you will bring to the table
- Degree qualified and APICS certification preferred
- ERP/SAP knowledge, experience in SAP highly regarded although not essential
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- 1-3 years experience in Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain reporting and analysis
Please apply via the link below or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.