About the company
A leading industrial business is looking for an experienced Demand Planner to join their supply chain team.
About the Role
- Lead the demand forecasting process, providing analytics and insights to improve the quality of forecasts.
- Facilitate the company's monthly S&OP process, all associated meetings and preparation/collation of data required to facilitate effective business decisions to be made with each meeting.
- Drive effective decision making within Operations by providing robust data and insights relating to expected demand.
- Cascade key S&OP outputs within Operations, including latest view of raw material demand to be used by Procurement team.
- 2-3 years + demand planning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain an effective network across the organisation.
- Ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders and influence change where required.
- Ability to manipulate and interpret large volumes of data to identify trends and insights.
- Ability to communicate complex information in clear and simple terms
- Demonstrates a high level of thoroughness, attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.