Six Degrees have partnered with a market leader in household goods. An ongoing opportunity to join their demand planning team and manage one of their core product lines.
As the Demand Planner you will be responsible for the forecast planning incorporating formulation of the demand plan through the forecasting process. You will also ensure that the company meets its financial goals by maximising sales with optimal inventory efficiency.
A Typical Day
- Utilise a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Category team in order to gather, analyse and validate forecast assumptions in order to develop accurate unbiased demand forecast.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Lead the S&OP process for respective categories to establish signed off sales plan per category.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to impact Forecast Accuracy, Cost, Efficiency and Customer Service.
Who You Are
- Experience in planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions and levels
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and cross functions.
- You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
- Self-Motivated - You are determined & committed to achieving results.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you're passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
For more information, please contact Arvin Timpoc on 0481 527 697 or