About the Company
A leading global manufacturer is looking for an experienced Demand Planner to join their established team for a 12 month contract opportunity. Help shape the future of products that impact people's lives every day.
About the Role
You will work with the team planning and coordinating the supply and distribution of all their products nationally and internationally.
- Coordination of the Demand Planning process including new product setup and statistical forecasting,
- Preparing and leading Demand Reviews and reporting for the S&OP cycle.
- Take ownership of the master data related to Demand planning to enable improved accuracy of planning in the Sales and Operation planning tool (IBP - Integrated Business Planning)
- Support introduction of new products including management of replaced products
- Prepare and distribute Inventory reports, and Daily Sales reports
- Prepare Product Life Cycle reports
- Minimum 2 years of experience in demand planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using SAP IBP
- Strong stakeholder management
- Immediately available
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.