About the company
Our client is a well known and dynamic Australian retail business which has built a reputation of trust and specialisation among its national network of customers. Boasting market leading brands, and offering a high degree of customer service, the business is on a rapid growth trajectory.
About the role
Our client is looking for an skilled demand planner with prior experience within a retail environment. You will be responsible for all forecasting activities for the businesses private label products for delivery into their national store network.
* Create and maintain forecast models using demand planning software
* Develop demand forecasts within a high SKU count environment
* Review historical sales trends to prepare forecast data and to support statistical forecast models
* Work cross functionally to reconcile forecast variances and refine the forecast models
* Maintain data accuracy within ERP system
Skills & Experience
* 3+ year's demand planning experience within a Retail environment
* Prior experience planning and forecasting systems
* Advanced Excel skills
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.