About the company
Due to a secondment, a global medical devices company require an experienced Demand Planner for a minimum 6 month contract.
- Conduct regular Sales & Operations Planning meeting with relevant Sales & Marketing & Finance team members (standard agenda items are all covered)
- Ensure meetings are minuted and all actions are followed up by action owners.
- Communicate any potential material demand changes to the Regional Planning team (RPT) demand & supply planners/source contact as soon as possible
- Drive influence among internal stakeholders to achieve best in class demand forecasting results
- Strong & effective communication with cross functional stakeholders
- End to end responsibility for the timely material creation process in support of on time and in budget new product introduction
- Maintain forecasts for inventory expiry determination
- Provide adhoc analysis and SAP reporting support when required
- Expired, Slow Moving & Obsolete (ES&O) forecasting, reporting & analysis
· Good understanding of inventory management concepts & processes
· Good interpersonal & communication skills
· Intermediate/advance Excel skills
· Good SAP knowledge
· Experience in forecasting and MRP planning
· Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
· Experience in S&OP or IBP
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.