About the Company
A global medical devices and services company is looking for an experienced Demand Planner to join their established team. Help shape the future of products and services that impact people's lives every day.
About the Role
You will work with the team planning and coordinating the supply and distribution of all their products nationally and internationally.
- Coordination of the Demand Planning process including new product setup and statistical forecasting.
- Preparing and leading Demand Reviews and reporting for the S&OP cycle.
- Support introduction of new products including management of replaced products
- Prepare and distribute Inventory reports, and Daily Sales reports
- Prepare Product Life Cycle reports.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in demand planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using SAP APO
- Strong stakeholder management
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.