About the Company
A leading global company in producing household goods require an experienced Demand Planner for a minimum 3 month contract with the potential for extension or permanent opportunity.
About the Role
- Ensure robust, accurate forecasts are maintained and calibrated against as part of the S&OP review.
- Ensure the demand planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable.
- Support the Demand Planning Manager in several strategic development projects as well as the regular S&OP (Sales Inventory and Operations Planning) process.
- Knowledge and experience in end to end supply chain planning.
- Experience using an ERP system - SAP or JDE ideally
- High attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management, organization and influencing skills.
- You must be available to start July 27th pending successful interview
- Full working rights in Australia
How to apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.