About the company
This Australian manufacturing and distribution business are looking for their next Demand Planner due to recently approving an internal promotion. This business has consistently increased their revenue and continues to further grow and develop their categories.
Their culture is upbeat and collaborative. There is long tenure in the business which demonstrates the care and consideration they give to their employees.
About the role
- Champion the S&OP process, with a focus around collaboration, exception management and demand variation
- Develop a robust demand forecasting process by incorporating historical sales trends and demand activity (i.e. promotions / allocation plans and lifecycle management)
- Collaborates with sales and marketing within the monthly S&OP cycle to review demand forecasts aligned with sourcing lead times
- Deploys the demand plan and manages communication & exceptions back to the supply team and external suppliers
- Integrates customer scan data into the demand and replenishment plan
- Publishes key supply chain metrics including inventory coverage, fill rate measurement and out of stocks
- Lead or participate in projects as determined by the Supply Chain Planning Manager or other assigned tasks from time to time
- Participate in annual stocktakes, especially reconciling inventory variances
- Degree in logistics, supply chain, operations planning, business or related discipline
- Confident leading the demand forecast through the S&OP process.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Experience using SAP is essential
- SAP IBP / APO / Demand Solutions desirable
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.