This iconic FMCG business has a proud history, a dedicated and passionate team, and with recent investment is focused on future expansion. They are seeking a talented planning professional to join their team and help drive transformation and assist the delivery of their growth aspiration.
The role of the Demand Planner is to facilitate demand planning activities across assigned product portfolio & channels in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders. Core to the position will be:
- Creation and maintainance of forecast models
- Lead demand refiew with Marketing, Sales and Finance functions across the S&OP process
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
- Work with Supply and Logistics teams on any actions required to remedy short term variances
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process
- Identify and lead the continuous improvement of demand management practices
The ideal candidate will be a proven plannner who has developed their career in a fast moving consumer goods environment, and willhave a track record of working collaboratively across mutliple business functions. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, and/or PowerBI, would be highly advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to join a well recognisable brand name and join a busines that has a growth aspiration that matches your own. Please apply on the link below or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.