Join a wholesale distributor who are a firm market leader in Australasia within their industry. They see themselves as a family. They'll challenge you and at the same time, they'll make sure you have the support, guidance and learning & development opportunities.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Analyse historical data, trend analysis and product life cycles
- Provide clear and accurate reports and forecasts
- Lead, attend and contribute to S&OP meetings and process
- Work closely with supply planners to ensure production is aligned with forecasts
- Work with the Sales Team on new products and promotions
- Identify and lead the continuous improvement of demand management practices
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
You will be an experienced Demand Planner who will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfortable forecasting in excel
- Strategic view of planning
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Proactive communication and data driven decision-making skills
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.