Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, an opportunity exists for a Demand Planner based in Botany. You will work collaboratively within our Australia and New Zealand team to deliver high levels of accuracy in forecasting for our different business units.
To be successful in the role you will have previous demand planning experience, coupled with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Partnering with the business to create detailed plans in forecasting customer demands
- Taking ownership of MRP modelling
- Meeting and maintaining KPI's
- Building solid relationships with key stakeholders and executives
- Utilising your ERP knowledge to drive an effective and efficient supply chain
- Influencing sales and market intelligence
- Revise historical demand plans to facilitate effective replenishment planning and identify areas of opportunity
- Drive continual improvement in forecasting, purchase planning, SIFOT, out of stocks, Customer Service and Inventory Levels
- Degree qualified
- ERP/SAP knowledge (experience in SAP implementation and BW will be highly regarded)
- Medium to advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint presentation, knowledge in Macro, formula and pivot tables is preferable
- Project management experience
- Proven experience in demand planning within a FMCG or retail capacity
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.