Australian owned manufacturer who operate across the globe seek a Demand Planner to build further sophistication in their planning function as well as driving S&OP.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Lead the design and implementation of S&OP to ensure forecast, purchase orders and stock levels are in alignment with business requirements.
- Support the design and implementation of an in house forecast system to capture historical sales, forecast variations, fill rate, optimal lead time and monthly statistical forecast reports
- Ensure the demand planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable
- Establish process and Co-ordinate and maintain the long-term forecast in conjunction with sales and marketing
- Lead, attend and contribute to S&OP meetings and process
- Liaise with overseas suppliers and improve the inbound planning process
- Work closely with supply planners to ensure production is aligned with forecasts
- Design reports and build models that allow for business insights
- Identify and lead the continuous improvement of demand management practices
You will be an experienced Demand Planner who will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfortable forecasting in excel
- Strategic view of planning
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation and influencing skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Proactive communication and data driven decision-making skills
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on 02 8024 7139 for further information.