My client a global FMCG business require a Demand Planner to manage forecasts for a defined category.
As a Demand Planner, your role will be to deliver high forecast accuracy by working in conjunction with Sales and Marketing. Central to your success will be your ability to develop relationships with external partners and key stakeholder groups including Sales, Production Schedulers, Supply Planning, ISF team, Warehouse, Distribution.
- Develop the Rolling Demand Plan
- Identify both short and long term events that could impact Demand Plans
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends from the associated market intelligence and generate forecast quality metrics
- Review the sales performance with the sales and marketing teams to understand current market trends
- Ensure the demand planning process is timely, accurate and verifiable
- Attend and contribute to the S&OP meetings
- Effectively manage internal communication and relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Experience in SAP APO & advanced user in Excel
- Experience working with FMCG industry
- 3-6 years' experience of working within a similar role
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.