About the Company
My client, a well established, Australian owned pharmaceutical company require an experienced Demand Planner to join their business for a 6 month contract.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to push their skills to the next level in this complex business.
About the Role
- Communicate forecast accuracy reports including root cause analysis and actions to address
- To utilize the statistical forecasting tool to capture customer demand and market intelligence
- To ensure an accurate, complete and up to date forecast within the Demand Planning systems.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in planning within a complex supply chain.
- Strong analytical, numeracy and planning skills.
- Demand focused - able to identify trends / errors. Able to reconcile statistical, commercial and financial analytics.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.