Rare opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join a leading FMCG company on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This FMCG consumer business boasts a strong global brand, a motivated and high energy team. Due to an internal promotion, our client is seeking an experienced demand planner, focusing on creating a collaborative planning process and driving forecasting accuracy to join their team. This is a pivotal role with a broad company influence, seen as the conduit between the commercial and category supply chain team.
Reporting into the Planning Manager you will partner with sales, marketing and operations and drive the Integrated Business Planning process. Your core focus is to optimise the planning process and drive efficiency gains in forecasting to create a more structured approach to demand planning while leading one direct report.
- Building collaborative demand plans cross functionally, interacting with commercial teams to review customer plans, determine statistical demand plan, gaining alignment.
- Drive monthly S&OP process to develop an aligned demand plan, acting on gaps or opportunities
- Support new product planning and life cycle planning
- Identify and communicate supply risks, opportunities, and constraints, driving solutions across the business
- Managing one direct report responsible for BOP, short term demand & supply plans and customer order plans
- Lead change management initiatives and implement within supply chain
You will utilise your strong analytical skills to continuously improve forecast accuracy and understand demand drivers. Your ability to influence key stakeholders both internally and externally will be key to your success as you develop strong relationships to ensure customer service levels are met.
To be successful in securing the role, applicants must have:
- Strong demand planning experience, preferably within the FMCG sector
- SAP APO
- Be a clear communicator, with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced Excel skills and strong systems aptitude
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
If you are interested, then please apply immediately!