Our client is a global FMCG organisation who do a tremendous amount of good in the world with their market leading products. Going through a sustained period of growth they have an exciting new role for a Demand Planning Manager to join their Planning Team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Planning the Demand Planning Manager will lead a team of 3 planners in one of their high-profile divisions. You will play an integral role in evolving the sales forecasting process and systems ensuring continuous improvement of forecast bias and accuracy.
You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to drive S&OP meetings and developing effective ways to strengthen the overall demand planning capabilities across domestic and export channels.
What we are looking for
- Seasoned senior demand planner preferably from FMCG with 3+ years' experience leading teams
- Effective communicator with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders domestically and overseas
- Demonstrated success in statistical/market analysis to drive forecasting improvements and demand planning processes
- Proficient user of SAP preferably APO and super-user of excel
- Passionate individual who has the ambition and motivation to challenge, progress and develop themselves and their team
What's on offer
- Progressive organisation with amazing working spaces and flexible working
- Bonus structure based on your performance
- Career growth and a amazing training structure
Click on APPLY NOW or call Chris Barr on 02 8024 7145 for a confidential chat