A Global Medical Devices company is now seeking a Demand/Inventory Planning Analyst to join them on a 12 month contract basis. The role will see you work closely with the Supply Chain function to manage forecast demand, replenishment and stock on-hand inventory in warehouses.
* Work closely with the sales teams to develop forecasts on a rolling 18-month basis.
* Track forecasting accuracy and service metrics, provide root cause analysis and develop process improvements.
* Drive S&OP processes
* Update and maintain demand planning systems including supporting statistical and consumption forecasting.
* Work closely with production planning, inventory control and other supply chain teams to improve operational performance.
* Support the marketing team with new product forecasting processes
* 5 years of experience in replenishment, planning, analysis or related role. Medical or Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in business related discipline or equivalent experience.
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Proficiency with SAP APO, MS Office Suite, MS Project, APICS certification a plus.
Please apply on the link below or call Neeta Dhahan on (02) 80247151 to discuss the role in more detail.