About the Business
Our client is a leading food manufacturing business supplying quality, nutritious and organic wholefoods through wholesale, retail, food service sectors. Their range of premium and private label brands are recognised globally.
About the Role
The supply planner will ensure that customer service levels and inventory targets are achieved across multiple sites here in Melbourne. Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and monitor the production for the manufacturing facility, storage (finished goods, ingredients and packaging) and 3rd party co packers.
- Manage inventory in line with seasonal supply & demand fluctuations, factory shutdown's & holidays.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Manager all MRP related master data and MRP set up for finished products.
- Commercial awareness and continuously looking for cost effective solutions for day to day delivery and long term improvements.
Skills & Experience
- Previous planning experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Excellent understanding of MRP and planning principles.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Advanced Excel and ERP systems experience.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button below, or call Carl Stephen on 03 8613 3519 for a confidential discussion.