The Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG) was created by government for government, with the active collaboration of its member universities, to strengthen the quality of public sector leadership in Australia and Aotearoa-New Zealand. They provide unique education programs, thought leadership and government-focused research that meet the contemporary challenges faced by public services, inspiring and connecting leaders across agencies, sectors and jurisdictions. Everything they do is designed to deliver better government and better outcomes for the public.
The Deputy Director, Marketing Communications is responsible for leading and supporting the delivery of successful and innovative marketing and communications campaigns that build the profile of ANZSOG's brand and maximises leads. The role is also responsible for developing the annual strategic framework for the delivery of marketing priorities in collaboration with the Director, Marketing Communications.
The Deputy Director, Marketing Communications will also oversee the established Alumni program, including strategy development, and manage key relationships internally with the Advisory Council and Alumni Ambassadors. The role will also guide staff who work across a variety of channels and media, including social media, website (Joomla platform) and eDM and CRM platforms (Campaign Monitor and Salesforce).
This role is a 12 month, fixed term contract.
Skills and experience
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or similar fields
- Must have previous experience delivering marketing and communications in government administration/public sector agencies
- Proven experience developing and delivering integrated brand and lead generation campaigns using in-depth market research
- Strong stakeholder management experience with high level stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective communications across a range of channels
- B2B marketing experience essential
- Thorough knowledge of digital communications and social media platforms
Click on the Apply Now button. If your skills and experience matches our client's needs, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
This role is managed by Six Degrees Executive as the retained partner for this assignment. Any direct applications will be forwarded to Six Degrees for consideration. Candidates submitted by external recruitment agencies cannot be considered.