About our Client
Our client is a leading, Melbourne-based provider of a range of critical healthcare services. They pride themselves on the provision of safe, high-quality care and as a result, have experienced significant growth in their organisation in recent years. Due to continued forecasted growth, they currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Supply Chain professional in the capacity of Deputy Director: Supply Chain.
About the Role
Reporting through to Director level and leading a large team, the Deputy Director: Supply Chain is responsible for leading the entire Order to Delivery process for this organisation, in addition to its Supply Chain Transformation function. Based out of a newly established Distribution Services Facility in Melbourne, the Deputy Director: Supply Chain will ensure that this organisations Supply Chain function is recognised as best in class, as it relates to safety, customer-centricity, adaptability and reliability. This will require the Deputy Director: Supply Chain to not only embed and champion existing processes around effective Warehousing, Distribution, Inventory and Supply Chain Planning, but introduce new and improved ways of thinking and working for same.
In addition, the Deputy Director: Supply Chain will lead a function responsible for Supply Chain Transformation as it relates to broader organisation strategy. This may include capitalising on new business opportunities, the digitisation of the Order to Delivery and broader Supply Chain functions, or continuous improvement initiatives in collaboration with customers and / or suppliers.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in the leadership of supply chain functions in complex, fast paced environments.
- A core skill set in the management of Warehousing, Distribution and Inventory functions, with experience in broader Sales & Operations Planning.
- A demonstrated track record of success in leading businesses through periods of change or transformation.
- The ability to foster high performing teams and cultures, and getting the best out of your people.
- Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline such as Supply Chain & Logistics, or Engineering.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.