About the company
Leading commercial machinery dealer who supply products and services to the mining and contruction industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager you will be responsible for Level 2 support to the business across 14 branches. You will also be involved in developing and managing desktop applications based on standard packaging technologies, installing and upgrading software, work as part of the service delivery team and ensure you providing a high level support to various stakeholders, Build PC's and laptops, install PC related software and respond to all service calls in a timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of PC computers and their operating system
- Understanding of physical and logical security within a technical environment
- Understanding Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN architecture
- Experience supporting desktop hardware
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude
- willingness to be flexible when required
- Maintain a high standard of delivery on all work and meet deadlines
- Ability to be able to travel regional victoria and Tasmania on a weekly basis
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing work priorities
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.