About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing digital agency based out of Richmond, servicing some large Australian Bluechip clients. As a tight knit team of digital marketers, they have successfully pitched and won a behemoth in the retail space and are now looking to build out a team to not only assist on the delivery of this key account, but to shape the marketing futures of their other large and small clients. What sets this business apart is their capacity to deliver all activations in-house. Whether its programmatic or display, these guys have it covered!
About the Role
We are looking for a digital account manager, to own client communications across paid search and social media. Working with big enterprise clients, you'll have a great handle around digital marketing and will be able to understand what the client is trying to achieve and how you and your team can deliver. You love to strategise and build relationship, but also love rolling your sleeves up and getting on the tools where required.
- Act as the main point of contact with key clients
- Reporting on the performance of campaigns
- Work on the strategy and delivery of digital campaigns
- Analyses paid search and social media performance, reporting back to clients and internal
Skills & Experience:
- Across all aspects of digital marketing, in particular paid search and social media
- 2 years plus agency experience in a similar role
- You're a Google Analytics guru
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident in campaign management and delivering for your client
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at the start of something huge! The team are very excited about the future and their growth. They're looking for team players to come in and not only be a part of their vision but help shape it.
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest, click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts