A superb opportunity has arisen for Digital Analyst to join a fantastic organisation in Melbourne CBD. You will be part of the Digital Strategy team, and will focus on driving optimised website and customer experience across the company's online self service, omni sales channels and social platforms.
- Provide insights and data that optimises the user experience online and make strategic recommendations to deliver higher quality responses and increase conversion.
- Develop & build the digital reporting frameworks to track digital campaign metrics and all analytics through dashboards using Power BI.
- Work across to the business to deliver end to end customer lifecycle metrics and turn into actionable and insights
- Continuously optimise, focus on test and learn and look at innovation to deliver best practice initiatives
- Manage any external vendors & suppliers
Skills & Experience
- Strong online and consumer analytics experience & exceptional skills in producing insights
- Strong background in data analytics
- Exceptional stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Exceptional project management and attention to detail
- Adobe Analytics experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of A/B and multi variant testing
- Experience with platform & technology stacks
- Social metrics across various channels
- Customer focused, relentless desire to improve customer engagement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Neeta Dhahan on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion or if you're not sure that this role is right for you, then send me a Linkedin request for future opportunities.