About the company:
Positioned within the retail industry, this business is regarded as a market leader within the sector, offering Australia's #1 product to the market. Our client has been recognised with numerous prestigious industry, and business focussed awards for the best products and overall business evolution, both domestically and internationally.
About the role:
Reporting to the Global Marketing Manager, primary responsibilities will be around maintaining and optimising the Australian website and an upcoming site launch, managing the roll out of DotDigital CRM Platform, optimisation plans, management of all digital initiatives, in addition to ad hoc support on broader marketing initiative.
Key responsibilities & deliverables:
- CRM - Replatforming and rolling out of Dot Digital as preferred CRM Platform. Continued integration with all digital and marketing strategies and activity.
- eDM & Automation - Improving customer conversions, and personalised communications.
- Paid Google Advertising - Working search agency to manage, monitor and drive optimisations of overall performance and ROA (Search ads, remarketing, shopping, YouTube).
- Website - working closely with external agencies to deliver ongoing optimisations across site content, eCommerce capabilities, maintenance across tagging and tracking.
- Report on activity and ROI of completed campaigns
- Coordinate with experience advertising agencies to ensure activations are advertised.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience of 5-10 years, across Digital Marketing and CRM Management
- Strong Experience across CRM Platforms; Salesforce, Hubspot, Emarsys or Dot Digital
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms, website management, eDM strategies.
- SEM/SEO Optimisation experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management & time management
- A strong eye for detail with a pro-active attitude
- A Bachelor of commerce, preferably within Marketing
Offering a competitive salary, this opportunity also offers candidates the opportunity to progress their career working for a highly recognised business. They are known to put culture at the forefront of their business decisions and work within a fun, inclusive environment.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Will Greenwood on (02) 8024 7152 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!