Are you a Digital & E-Commerce expert, interested in developing the D2C strategy for a highly regarded, global, consumer brand?
About the company:
A major global brand, with a big appetite for innovation and growth. Their industry is currently in the midst of the biggest change in its history, which will radically reshape how we live, work and play in the future. The business is striving to become the worlds most trusted company and their digital experience is a big part of how they achieve this.
About the role:
A 9-12 month contract, tasked with developing an end-to-end e-Commerce strategy and customer experience strategy that would increase revenue and improve CX. With their capability being limited currently, they need a strategic head that can outline the opportunity, implement quick wins, gain buy-in internally and shape a roadmap for the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and execution of an end-to-end e-Commerce strategy which engages customers and delivers key revenue growth.
- Shape an online purchase roadmap that maximises revenue growth, conversion whilst maintaining an industry leading experience.
- Identify market opportunities that promote growth and efficiencies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, influencing and engaging at all levels of the business.
- Outline required partners across digital and e-commerce, building and nurturing relationships.
- Maximise output of Digital / Activation agencies to best possible ROI and seamless delivery.
- Manage frameworks and platforms to optimise engagement and online growth
Key attributes include:
- A track record of developing and executing strategies within a D2C environment.
- Extensive knowledge and capability in e-commerce technologies, tactics and ecommerce funnel.
- A highly analytical and growth focused mindset, willing to test, learn and adapt.
- A collaborative approach, able to ifluence, neogiate and direct at all levels of the business.
- Strong verbal and written communications skill.
- The ability to deliver results and work within a cross functional environment
- Detailed-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.