- Manage a team of two & drive the digital content strategy
- Hybrid working model offering true workplace flexibility
- Mental health & Wellbeing programs, and other benefits
About the company:
Our client is proudly a 100 percent family owned and operated Australian business starting in rural Victoria and was built on a shared family value and a passion.
As team members of a leading network, you'll be empowered as an individual to grow in different ways. From their stores to their support office and everything in between, they are each provided with unique opportunities to follow their own path. Offering a truly supporting and positive working environment.
About the role:
The Digital & eCommerce Content Lead will report to the Digital Strategy Manager and support the eCommerce content team to develop an effective business digital strategy. Equal-parts creative & strategist, with a focus on effective implementation and ongoing management of digital content, to ensure delivery of the company's content, marketing goals and objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the creation & production of digital content to drive sales and increase onsite conversation rates.
- Lead the production of SEO driven content
- Monitor and produce reports with the assistance of the content coordinators on the ROI and effectiveness of site and content.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the website and assisting in optimising for conversions.
- Work closely with the wider eCommerce, merchandise, marketing and customer experience teams to inform and support the delivery of the goals.
- Managing and developing 2 direct reports
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience working in a digital or eCommerce content role
- Hands on experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of SEO practices and techniques.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Strong understanding of how to generate and interpret data to form outcomes.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to other opportunities in loyalty programs or digital marketing, feel free to get in touch!