About the company:
A multi-brand, ASX listed businesses who pride themselves on "thinking differently" to engage a diverse base of consumers in an authentic and customer centric way. The business has recently received a huge amount of investment, with their strategy now focused on expanding their national presence and significantly increasing performance on their e-commerce channel.
The CEO is a big believer in digital and has put digital and e-commerce at the heart of their growth strategy.
This business-critical appointment will take a lead role in shaping the future growth trajectory and continue to build on their E-Commerce growth. The business has huge amounts of potential however, lacks sophistication currently and needs the right person to lead the change and build on basic foundations.
- Develop and execute an all-encompassing digital & e-commerce strategy and 5 year plan.
- Lead the digital and e-commerce team, setting clear objectives and direction.
- Review all digital platforms and technology partners and outline recommendations.
- Shape and execute the digital marketing strategy, inclusive of SEO, SEM, Social & all other online channels.
- Lead all website development projects.
- Own all agency relationships, ensuring clear ROI and maximising performance.
- Work closely with the GM-Marketing, CRM Manager and other team members to align digital activity to the rest of the marketing function.
Skills and Experience:
- A track record of delivery in digital marketing / ecommerce roles
- A test and learn approach, with the ability to utilise data to make decisions and pivot effectively.
- The ability to educate and influence internally, able to drive change in a complex environment.
- Hands-on experience across digital marketing disciplines
- Dealing with or working within Digital Marketing Agencies
- Development and execution of online and multichannel retail strategies
- Detailed understanding of the marketing function and process
- Integrated campaign management
- Managing budgets
They are truly passionate about digital and e-commerce and are willing to invest the time, money and required resource to make this role a success. Internally, the team enjoy a high-performing culture surrounded by a passionate, collaborative team. The business offers a flexible working environment with lots of autonomy and the freedom to make the role your own.