IT Business Analyst
Six Degrees Executive has partnered with a respected B2B retailer as they build their team and prepare for the next chapter of success. Having seen considerable growth throughout 2021, this newly created role offers endless opportunities.
This industry leader has seen sales jump by 20% and expects continued growth across all divisions. As such we're looking for talented individuals to join their high performing team to deliver real business value. Priding themselves on being both adaptable and cutting edge, we're seeking likeminded candidates that see obstacles as opportunities and always strive for their best.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to take your career to the next level. You will be assisting the project lead on allocated initiatives, performing business analysis, solutioning and delivery management/test support as needed.
To be considered for this role, you will need (but not limited to) the following:
- Proven track record delivering projects
- Proven experience (5+ years) as a technical/IT BA role working primarily across trade or retail domains, leading software and technology implementations
- Google Analytics and SQL language skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders and customers to build relationships, both internal and external
- A strong conceptual thinker that can translate difficult technology concepts into business language
- Very strong functional and broad technical skills in the digital domains, ideally in a B2B context
- Understand, interpret and document project scope, objectives, benefits and risks
- A positive and 'can do' attitude to work
- Tertiary qualification/s Information Technology, Computing, Engineering or a related discipline
- BABOK or other formal Business Analysis training and certification (desirable)
The role will see you work on (but not limited to) the following:
- Act as a business partner to the broader B2B team to facilitate strategic planning, drive operational issue management and assist the PMO in structuring, mobilising and managing the B2B program portfolio to deliver business value
- Participate as a senior member of the Business Systems team
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the department and taking ownership of actions
- Sets priorities to deliver critical outcomes and delivers in full, on time and to budget
- Negotiate and influence both written and verbal to create and deliver relevant and engaging presentations at all levels
- Identify, analyse, interpret and document business functional and non-functional requirements
- Break down use cases and functional specifications into user stories for the development team
- Assist in the preparation of IT business plans and budgets
- Participate and where appropriate lead the identification, application, integration and implementation of information technologies during the project lifecycle
Think you have what it takes? If so, please contact Mark Watson at Six Degrees Executive, Melbourne or apply now.