Due to a new large program of work, this established Australian brand has an opportunity for a talented Agile Business Analyst / Iteration Manager to join an established Agile team.
Whilst initially the work will be remote, the head office is based in Melbourne's CBD.
Your will be working as part of a team of Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, DevOps Engineers and Testers to deliver key initiatives across Digital.
You will be a strong Iteration Manager / Business Analyst who has experience working in Agile environments. This role will be focused on website optimization and managing the digital journey for customers specifically relating to consumer payments methods and checkout optimisation. This role will be reporting directly the Business Analyst Practice Manager and has opportunity to deliver on other projects within the business.
- Maintain strong relationships by engaging with and liaising between key stakeholders such as internal and external customers, colleagues, SMEs across all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Prepare detailed proposals and estimates, facilitate establishment and approval of business cases
- Collaborate with the Solution Architect with requirements gathering and solution design.
- Lead the compilation and/or validation of business and system requirements and process documentation to ensure feasibility of a fit-for-purpose solution and traceability of requirements
- Ensure technology outcomes are in line with business expectations and future state.
- Coordinate the overall IT estimation process (application, architecture, testing, etc.) And work with internal IT functions and partners to identify technology options, scope and costs
- Work closely with the Business Analyst team in a colloborative working environement
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst and Iteration Manager/Scrum Master in an Agile environment;
- Strong understanding of Agile behaviours, tools and techniques;
- Extensive experience in all facets of Business Analysis including Agile and Waterfall development methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Experience working within the retail sector
- Developing and maintaining communication and stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply or if you would like to have a chat about the role please call Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 regarding more information.