- Office located in Melbourne CBD
- 6 Month Contract with the possibility to go permanent.
- Receive TOIL, purchased leave, salary packaging & flexible working arrangements.
About the company:
Our client is a well-known, health and research focused Not for Profit organisation who have built a strong presence in the retail space, offering branded products to Australians in every state and territory.
About the role:
Working underneath the Retail Marketing Manager, you're responsible for executing the existing marketing plans across all states and territories through their eCommerce store, and current Victorian retail store. The role will also develop eDM campaigns to existing customer segments working closely with the wider direct marketing team to deliver them through Campaign Monitor. The role is also responsible for developing campaign briefs for digital campaigns, working across the organisation and states to cross sell retail products. You will also be required to manage dashboard reporting on sales, trends and campaign results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development & implementation strategic marketing plans
- Plan & deliver email & online campaigns to drive traffic to the website and increase sales
- Develop retail catalogues and other marketing brochures.
- Manage the ecommerce website & proactively seek to test and improve functionality
- Complete online store performance evaluations and reporting
- Develop and provide regular campaign reports
Key attributes required:
- Strong digital and eDM campaign experience
- Strong knowledge of CRM, Social & Digital platforms i.e.
- Understanding of working within a NFP framework
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
Great positive culture that is collaborative and enthusiastic. Enjoy benefits such as; Salary packaging, time in lieu, purchased leave, paid and unpaid parental leave, cultural leave and flexible working arrangements
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!