About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. Their staff life and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that's how they like it.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Strategy & Communications Manager, this position will work closely with the Brand and Product Teams to ensure that all digital initiatives are executed to the highest standard and follow processes to ensure that all product launch activities across the digital space are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver all product campaigns across digital channels
- Manage the website ensuing product details are up to date
- Report on ROI and activity from completed campaigns
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to create effective campaigns
- Manage the online experience with customers across Social Media & website.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Google Analytics
- Understanding of working within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!