- Manage the website for product launches & campaigns
- Drive increased online customer engagement & sales
- Work with an established digital team across; EDM, Online & Social Media
About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally. Their staff life and breathe the company values and they encourage an innovative and creative culture internally. They do things differently and that is how they like it.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital Strategy & Communications Manager, this position will work closely with the Brand and Product Teams to ensure that all digital initiatives are executed to the highest standard and follow processes to ensure that all product launch activities across the digital space are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver all product campaigns across digital channels
- Support Social & CRM teams in developing landing pages for campaigns
- Manage the website ensuing product details are up to date
- Report on ROI and activity from completed campaigns
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to create effective campaigns
- Manage the online experience with customers across Social Media & website.
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Proven knowledge of e-commence platforms i.e. Salesforce, ExactTarget, Google Analytics
- Understanding of working within a fast pace retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A dynamic culture with an environment that supports and empowers their team members to take ownership and responsibility; and creates passionate teams that others aspire to be part of.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett