Our client is an iconic health organisation who provides advocacy and support to thousands of Victorians. They are also a leader in vital research in Australia. They have a dedicated marketing and communications team who promote a fantastic team culture. There is currently an urgent need for a talented Digital Campaigns Officer to join the team for a three month immediate start contract role.
The Digital Campaigns Officer role sits in the high performing digital marketing team and supports the delivery of digital campaigns. With a high focus on ROI, the campaigns require monitoring of campaign CX, website data and real time results. The Digital Campaigns Officer also has the opportunity to support the overarching digital marketing strategy and will work closely with the social media team.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing or marketing assistant role
- Demonstrated campaign delivery and monitoring experience
- Ability to work across a range of digital platforms
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- A keen eye for detail and desire to learn!
This is a three month immediate start contract role, with flexible working arrangements.
Click the apply now button, or for a confidential discussion, please call Elliot Bowman at Six Degrees on 8613 3548