- Executive a range of digital marketing campaigns
- Work for a leading Health, Fitness & Wellbeing brand
- Ongoing progression and flexible working arrangements
About the company:
Our client is a leader within the Health & Wellbeing space and provides innovative digital fitness and nutrition solutions. They have grown their business by over 400% during COVID and with no signs of slowing down. They have a loyal customer base and over 700,000 followers across all their digital & social channels. Their brand is underpinned by a strong history of providing market-leading, life changing experiences for its customers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, The Digital Campaign Specialist will bring to life the marketing campaign/activity calendar which is designed to deliver on their growth objectives. You will work with a range of stakeholders across the business and partner with some of the leading social influencers in this health & fitness space in Australia.
Key responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate major marketing activity in line with the agreed campaign schedule
- Execute the delivery of campaigns across Social Media, CRM & SEM
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and report on key activity
- Work with all key stakeholders to ensure the effectively delivery of campaigns assets.
- Monitor social activity and monitor engagement
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in delivering digital campaigns
- Experience in Social Media, CRM/EDM & SEM/PPC
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
This business is all about Health & Wellbeing and at the centre of this is heaping people build healthier lifestyles. This to flows into the workplace with a driven a passion to succeed.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!