- Develop, implement and optimise digital campaigns.
- Strategically segment and target.
- Manage execution and identify opportunities to increase ROI.
About the company
Our client is an Australian owned brand with a long history within the B2B food service space. With their premium positioning and high-quality product, they have been delighting their customers for decades. The business has now entered an exciting phase, investing heavily in growth and transforming the way they engage their customers. They are looking for an experienced Digital Campaigns specialist to join the marketing team and help them achieve their aspirational plans.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this newly created role will see you develop, implement and optimise digital campaigns across all channels - including web, eDM and social. Utilising your strong digital and customer journey mapping skills you will identify opportunities and manage the execution of the marketing automation strategy. You will analyse data to refine strategies and identify opportunities to increase campaign ROI. You will think strategically to develop segmented and targeted campaigns, as well as managing the execution in this highly hands on role.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing
- Developing and managing digital campaigns, with specific experience across lead generation
- Strong CRM experience
- Broader digital marketing skills - content, search, email, organic, paid, social, eCommerce, customer journey mapping
- Exceptional commercial, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Partnering with agencies to plan content across Digital channels
You will have the opportunity to work alongside strong marketers with excellent tier one FMCG experience, operating within a small, agile and nimble environment. Given their transformational journey, you will be comfortable "coming in and building the plane as they fly it".
This team really are challenging the status quo. They embrace fun, nurture fresh ideas and encourage a test and learn approach.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mhairi Kerr on 03 8613 3525 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.