Make your mark at one of Melbourne's most progressive and prestigious independent schools who is known for their innovation and partnership with Stanford University, developing their unique Fab Lab and work with a brand supporting girls empowerment through education and community action. They are extremely well regarded and committed to their entire community of students, parents, alumni and external stakeholders and have one of the best reputations in Melbourne. With some exciting projects in the works, this is a newly created role and a rare opportunity to join their motivated team of Marketing and Communications professionals as the Digital Channel & CRM Executive.
We are looking for a trailblazer to take the existing Digital and CRM strategy and make it your own. As the Digital Channel & CRM Executive, you will be responsible for working closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute a digital marketing program and campaigns that drives visitation to their website, engagement, and ultimately, student enrolment. You will own the website and drive any new website development enhancements and interactive content development and manage all of the EDM communications to their growing communities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the website and online marketing platforms
- Manage all EDM's through their CRM platform
- Writing content across owned, earned and bought channels
- Work with external agencies to deliver effective marketing activities
- Maximise SEO and optimisation and reporting on all metrics
- Support acquisition of new communities and manage through lifecycle
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- CMS experience across platforms, including basic tagging, troubleshooting (Joomla would be highly advantage)
- Experience with CRM systems and deploying EDM's
- Google analytics and experience reporting across channels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience in acquisition and retention of members / communities
This is easily one of the most exciting and fulfilling Digital & CRM Executive opportunities you could ask for in the Melbourne market. Their current programs are already very successful, but there is a broad scope for you to make your mark in an education organisation that has an appetite for change and a genuine opportunity to have a real impact. If you are looking for a role with a sense of mission and purpose, this could be for you!
Click the Apply Now button or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512