Our client is an Australian FMCG business, within the organic food and beverage space. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year. Their culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Due to their immense growth, they are looking for a talented and highly creative Digital Communications Manager to join their business and own all things corporate communications related.
About the Role:
This newly created role requires an entrepreneurial, commercially focused and creative communications professional, with impressive digital experience to lead and develop the communications function and drive both strategy and execution.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and building a communications strategy
- Create strong partnerships with key media, managing relationships, PR and enquiries, responding to media and public inquiries
- Drive communications materials, writing a variety of material including press releases, editorials, mainstream news opportunities, key messaging and digital communications
- Manage the social media strategy of the corporate brand and driving growth of online audience
- Work with internal team to develop content ideas based on business priorities, opportunities, trends, input and direction.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in communications, media relations, public relations, social and digital
- Exceptional writing skills
- Proven ability to lead communications strategies
- Digital media experience
- Strong creative and entrepreneurial approach
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done. Apply now, or for more information please contact Mhairi Kerr on 03 8613 3525.