About the company:
Our client is a leading Australian technology business, with a commanding foothold in the competitive lending space. They lead the way in multiple categories, but what's most important to them is customer satisfaction and future growth!
About the role:
This newly created role, will see you utilise your incredibly strong stakeholder management skills to influence and work with partners throughout the business, own the social and content strategy, manage the website - optimising for SEO purposes and be a master across analytics.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute across multiple marketing projects
- Manage the social and content strategy
- Generate and oversee commissioned content to ensure high standards
- Complete post campaign analysis and provide insights
- Maintain the website, working with agency partners to ensure it is constantly optimised
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved across the business
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Be a master across social and content calendars
- Strong analytical mindset
- Demonstrable examples of SEO implementation
- Strong copywriting skillset
- Email marketing is a must
Great culture, tightknit team who are passionate about the service and what they stand for. They pride themselves on a being best in class and this comes through in everything they do. The office space itself provides multiple breakout areas and the opportunity to network internally. They love to promote internally and provide professional career growth.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!