- Well-known Brand and Global business
- Opportunity to transition from agency to client side
- North-West suburbs
About the Company:
This global consumer durables company has created some of the industry's biggest brands, playing a market leading role in one of Australia's most critical growth sectors and has become a brand of choice for its industry segment. They are looking for a Digital Content Manager to join this growing Marketing team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will execute on the digital content strategy, developing digital advertising initiatives, overseeing the social media strategy and managing the online brand and campaigns. Working closely with the business's top customers, you will drive the Digital agenda and develop digital content programmes, calendars and social plans. You will need to love all things digital and be passionate about connecting brand and products with customers.
Skills and experience:
- Client side or agency experience
- Proven ability and strong understanding of content marketing and content management, SEO, Digital Advertising and Social Media
- Experience in developing content calendars around product launches, seasonal campaigns and social media
- Strong ROI and analytical mindset
Working with a dynamic and collaborative leader who is known for challenging traditional thinking, you will thrive in this flexible and supportive environment. If you are looking to join a team that is pushing the boundaries and making a real impact in their space, then look no further.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mhairi Kerr on 03 8613 3525 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.