We have a great opportunity for a Digital Content Producer to join one of the largest retailer groups in Australia who have both a local and international presence. An ASX 200 company, they are leaders in their category. They have over 400 retail sites and outlets, and their business is going through an exciting period of increasing sales and growth.
Reporting to the Group Manager, Digital Transformation and Product, this role will focus on refining digital Wholesale channels by identifying areas of opportunity and growth. You will achieve this by partnering with key stakeholders to co-ordinate ongoing improvement of digital assets and website with the overall aim to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Maintaining and updating content changes and fixes to websites and resolving issues to ensure timely delivery of content updates.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders and external agencies to continuously evolve the website experience, including accessibility, responsiveness, and usability.
- Consolidate and streamline existing processes and systems to ensure consistency and integrity in all digital executions.
- Project management of tasks to ensure targets are met and projects are on budget.
- Review digital performance and provide recommendations for optimisation.
- Tertiary degree in Marketing, Digital, or a relevant field.
- Technically savvy across content management systems and project management tools.
- Strong organisation and project management skills, with an ability to manage competing tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work proactively and at times with ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication skills and stakeholder engagement across cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Goal orientated and results driven.
- Ideally has worked in a similar role for a digital agency, bringing strong consultative skills.
Click the APPLY button or contact Jason Molyneux for a confidential discussion on 0427 836 093. If this role is not for you but you're open for new opportunities in the Digital space, please feel free to sign up to our job alerts!