Our client is currently seeking a experience Digital Content Producer, with a strong and demonstratable track record of omnichannel digital content strategy and execution. As a newly created role with in a growing and fantastically positioned organisation, this role and company offers great growth & product exposure in market.
About the Role:
Working closely with the Consumer and Channel marketing teams, this role will assume the responsibility of the overall digital content strategy, auditing and owning the strategic content implementation, in line with business objectives.
Importantly, you understand what makes good content and what drives engagement and you know how to bring it to life both visually and using your strong copywriting skills
- Audit current content strategy, to develop optimisation strategies and execute on new digital channel content initiatives.
- Own the social media content calendar, managing both internal and external stakeholders, including digital agencies, creative & digital agencies.
- Project management and briefing to graphic designers, creating and QAing assets, developing copy and messaging in association with brand success metrics.
- Create and develop a customer lifecycle EDM strategy as well as campaign and product release EDMs, as necessary.
- Measure and report performance of key metrics against ROI and KPIs.
- Manage budgets effectively and accurately.
- 5+ years of proven content production and social media strategy experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms to amplify digital brand exposure.
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, as well as the ability to write on-brand content.
- Experience in creating video content.
- Experience using social media content and listening tools.
- Experience creating EDM's. Currently utilising Active Campaign.
- Customer and service driven with regards to empathy and tone when interacting with customers.
- Degree qualified in marketing or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/willgreenwoodsde/