Is a world-first health promotion foundation who focus on promoting good health and preventing chronic disease. Their work includes creating and funding world-class interventions, from conducting vital research to producing public campaigns to promote health.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will be an experienced, energetic and highly proactive content specialist who understands the evolving social media landscape. Someone who thrives on hunting for ideas and stories to create powerful and engaging social media content.
Working on everything from tackling obesity and alcohol culture change to promoting healthy eating, increasing physical activity and improving mental well-being.
- Develop the organisation's social media strategy, monitor and evaluate the social media channels, encouraging and moderating diverse community engagement.
- Creative and proactive mindset to drive new ideas and strategies to increase audience and online participation.
- Demonstrate a journalistic flair for sourcing, writing and creating digital content.
- Lead the delivery of targeted and responsive social and digital media content across social media channels.
- Develop and implement social media policies and processes that are aligned with current best practice, particularly within government.
Should this role be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on (03) 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!